The Asus dual-booting thing with a docking station.... that's the one I'm talking about. The Asus Transformer AiO P1801. It's one of the ones I investigated "Back When".

The "dual booting thing with the docking station" makes you think that it's a Windows PC, but it's not. It *docks* to a Windows PC at which point it becomes the Windows PC's monitor, but when undocked, it's an Android tablet that's using an android version of Remote Desktop to talk to the Windows PC base station so it can continue to pretend that it's a Windows PC. It happens so seamlessly that, supposedly, you don't realize anything has changed. The problem is, you have to be within WiFi range of your (theoretically working) home wifi network to use it as anything other than an Android tablet. So, no taking it on the road, so, out of the picture for me.

Hm. Of course the idea of just having an 18-inch Android Tablet, all by itself, is now making me wonder what kinds of sheet music display software are available on Android. I wonder if I could take an 18-inch Android tablet on the road successfully without breaking it. Hmmm.

HMMMM.