One Minute in my friend's RX-7 (3rd Gen) is enough for anyone to forget about the Boxter. It will even give most any 911 a run for its money.

Anyway, I feel like the Boxter is a little style deficient. Again, under-powered for the price too. Though I can't afford a 911 right now, it's always been my favourite "classic" sport coupe. I still don't "envy" them. They're common enough that I see a few of them a week. And there are a few people at work with Boxters. My neighbor has a 911, another neighbor has some Ferrari spider and someone else around here (though I'm not sure where the house is) has a Maranello. I don't have time for envy. If I want something, I usually just go out and get it. No, I'm not about to try and sell all my assets for a Maranello.

The most stylish car that can reliably be used as a daily driver in that class however, has been my favourite since it was released in 1991: The Honda/Acura NSX. Very overpriced right now, but still a very reliable low maintenance car. My friend bought one a few years ago. Very nice. I've been trying to convince him to get an empeg (even went so far as to offer him the extra unit I bought last month).

Oh well. I'm content with knowing I can install a noise-free system.

Bruno