In reply to:

After a 10 hour road trip yesterday I would like to add to the things I hate.

Drivers that:

Amen. I'll add:
1. The impatient spaz at stoplights who inch and jerk forward in anticipation of the green light. After several such false starts, they finally cease there efforts. Then when the light does turn green, they sit there for a second or two in la-la land before going.
2. Four-way stop dorks. The dork pulls up and stops at a four-way stop sign. You, a least five seconds later, pull up to a different sign. The dork sits there and watches you approach, slow down, slow down more, and finally come to a complete stop. Not until you have stopped dead does the dork proceed through the intersection.
3. The lesser relative to the four-way stop dork. The nimrod who doesn't quite understand the concept of yielding the right of way. Two varieties:
3(A). "I've stopped, so I'm going". Completetly disregards who actually is "next". Often causes panic braking, swerving, and cursing by other drivers.
3(B). "I've stopped, nobody's going". Thinks once they've stopped, they have to remain there until all other vehicles in all other directions have gone first. Of course, most of those other drivers are competent enough to know it's not their turn, and sit there waiting on the nimrod to go. The result, a standoff.