Mmm.. Good question.

Now that at least one other BBS member is working on making the translucent buttons for us, I don't think I'll proceed with the pinhole version.

But I am still ready and willing to do the LED installs, including the SINGLE knob LED as shown in photographs elsewhere in this thread.

If anyone wants that done, the procedure is to remove the displayboard from your player, package it carefully, and send it to me. I'll get the parts, install/test them, and send it back to you via the shipping method of your choice.

For now, don't do anything, but I would like an idea as to how many others want me to do this for them. I'm in Canada, so shipping is either slow, or more expensive than you may be used to. But if you have more than one player, a week or two of down time isn't such a big deal. I can turn these around in a day or so from receipt.

And.. aw, shucks.. maybe I'll wander down to the shop and drill out some buttons, epoxy them again, and see how they look. Monday. I'm out of town this weekend.

Cheers