DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY LITTLE BUBBLES ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Got my new longer setting plastic, vacuum pump, got a vacuum chamber set up, used mold release. Got everything set up, pulled a lot of bubbles out of the mix during degassing. Poured the plastics.... waited 2 hours.... and there they were... those little fricking bubbles, the bubbles that won't go away (not as many but they are still there)....

Not sure what to do, I've got a crapload of money invested in this button producing endevour now... and I honestly can't sell them and feel good about it until I can get the bubbles out.

Smoothon technical support said it might have something to do with humidity but I'm doing this stuff in the dryest place in my house... So I'm wondering if this might be regional? That would suck... have one more idea that I'm going to try tonight, which is shake well before using (as printed in the smoothon instructions), measure both parts out... then let it sit (the chemicals involved are very low viscosity, supposedly degassing isn't required) for a long time, then mix, degass and pour.... we'll see...

If this doesn't work I might have some button molds to sell