This is why I feel strongly that religion in general is very dangerous
Of course you must know I disagree. I think that religion can be dangerous, but only if misused. Since I think that faith is the ultimate reality, however, a lack of religion is as bad to me as religion misused. Not really something we can debate though, since we just have different starting points.
then to go dragging it into the whitehouse is simply not acceptable.
Well, every politician EVER has dragged something of their moral compass into their position. How else would they be able to make decisions with moral implications? And those decisions will come, because laws necessarily are derived from our sense of right and wrong. Whether a politician’s moral compass comes from religion or some other source, how can it be unacceptable to use it?
Bush has shown clear cut examples of criminal negligence that HAS affected everyone in America
To what “clear cut” criminal negligence are you referring? Perhaps I’ve just not been convinced enough of how evil Bush is. In my mind he’s made some bad choices. He lied and has been a bit dishonest about his true motives for invading Iraq. His dealings with other countries have been pretty crummy and have made the US look bad. Those things are a far cry from this “evil republican” portrait I’m getting from you.
But hey, he's Christian right? He can't be too bad? Right? Better then a Democrat right?
No, that’s not what I’m saying. Checking of a box that says "Christian" does not ensure receiving my vote. I heard Bush talk about his faith and was convinced that he was coming from a similar place as myself. I'm still convinced of this.

However, If I were truly convinced that Bush was this evil person you claim I wouldn’t vote for him. In that case I’d probably stay home from the polls because I can’t see myself voting for any of the Democrat options either, but I wouldn’t vote for someone just because he or she was a Christian.