- most of his evironmental programs are setup to encourage responsibility,
I see the exact opposite of his environmental programs. By weakening the programs, he's encouraging lack of responsibility. The role of a business is to make money, and it's easier to make money if one doesn't have any regard for the environment. No need to install any of those things like air filters. Take a look at the state of some of the towns in Texas that are nearby petro-chemical plants. Bush weakened the environmental laws there, and what happened? The environment got worse, not better, and corporations just blithely ignore the fact that they're destroying people's lives. His environmental programs are set up to return favours to the companies that help bankroll his campaign. Nothing more, nothing less.

- He endorses keeping Healthcare private
Having dealt with both private, and public health care, let me assure you, this is not such a good thing. In the two years I've been here, I've spent the last 8 months battling a huge, inefficient, and incompetent insurance nightmare.

- He endorses letting faith-based ministries take over some of the responsibility for welfare
The only way I can support the endorsement of allowing faith-based ministries take over parts of welfare is if all religions are included. Do you think GWB will be letting Muslim charities have a slice of that pie? Wiccans? Not bloody likely. What he's endorsing are Christian based ministries. Regardless, people in need should not have to be subject to proselytization to have their need fulfilled.