Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post regarding how the software works for the rio. I looked over the options and like the way RRR looks. I downloaded the latest version and got it up and running easily. The only problem is after about 5 minutes of playing, the playback gets very choppy and I can no longer connect to the internal webserver. Once it gets to this point, the only way I can get my Rio working again is to completely reset it.

Right now, I'm running a dedicated server (PII-233) connected to the Rio via a crossover ethernet cable. Server OS is XP and I'm still using the server software that comes with the rio. The only thing I'm streaming to it is standard MP3's.

When it does work, it looks like a very powerful client. But I have a few questions. First, when I do a song list by title, it looks like it's limited to 1000 mp3's. Is there any way around this? Also, will it read m3u playlists from the server? If not, what format playlist will it accept? And finally, is there any way to just select all of the music on the server and let it play everything? What I do with the original client is just select music by title and the very first option is to play all.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

98PaceCar