Originally Posted By: tfabris
But when I say "feel", I'm not talking about the complexity and difficulty of the various utilities. I mean just the basic movement and response of the mouse and keyboard and UI elements, regardless of which program is running at the time.

The feel of the UI and even sometimes the mouse locking up because you clicked compile and made the system actually work? The feel of explorer choking and dying, taking the taskbar with it? Sounds like the people really attached to their old clunker of a car that leaks everywhere and requires a prayer to get anywhere. smile

I have heard of similar tales though from people so used to the exact mouse acceleration and such of Windows that changing to anything else was difficult. I guess I've just never really noticed the minor details like that when switching between systems. Though I will say that it annoys me that PC laptops won't respond to 2 finger scrolling, or allow me to scroll a window even if it isn't the front most application. So I suppose I can understand a bit where you are coming from.