Dan, while you're at it, you should tell them that the AVRCP profile for Android is awful. I have this in-car bluetooth device, and while I've been impressed with the reliability of its A2DP pairing (pretty good so far), the AVRCP profile has been absurdly frustrating.

Half of the time I get in my car, when I try tapping the button to play back audio, I can't start up whatever was playing the last time I played audio (usually my podcatcher). Normally, I'd chalk this up to issues like the app has been in the background too long and was closed, or the system can't assume what the last audio being played was.

The real frustration is when I'm currently playing audio, and tapping the button doesn't pause playback. That's just broken. About half of the time, if I press the main button on that device or try using the forward and back buttons, nothing at all happens. I bought this thing so I could keep my eyes on the road and still skip through audio, but Android is screwing it up.

I'm not blaming the device because I've always had bluetooth issues with Android, especially when it comes to AVRCP.