hey hey there, it's Aphex from the i-club (I mainly only lurk in the AFI forum) congrats on the install, I'm waiting to put mine in, maybe this weekend or next. I, like you, was going to mount it with the screws. I've got everything prepped and ready to drop in the car, just a matter of wiring the amp and speakers that I'm not looking forward to. even painted the inside of the sled black so it won't be as noticable when the player is removed (I don't have the luxury of a garage right now)

I made all the 2.5RS and 2.5RS-T logo's on the riocar site. you're very lucky to have such a turbo setup, due to student funds I am only at a ludespeed stage 1 turbo kit (which is very very nice for student funds )

get some pics up of that install.

and much like you, I've wanted the empeg since before the mark 1 was even shipping, but was never able to afford one until the price slash from rio. now I just need to graduate so I can really contribute to the empeg open source cause.

eli