Nick, why did you have to get an adapter for the front speakers to work? what size and depth were they?

SE_Sport_Driver, not sure how you thought he had indiglo guages since we can't see the dash perhaps you are referring to the white faced guages in the center guage pod, those look like the autometer phantom guages, >='99 RS' came with white face guages. I wish I could see a smoked lens in person, to see how much better it would match stock than the empeg green. heck I haven't even seen the green in a car yet

I hope to do my install this weekend, I'll be sure to get all the pictures and post em up, this is gonna take a while for me.

I like the way you mounted the amps, but aren't the bolts going to be poking your passengers in their backs? (I personally would mount spikes on them that way nobody would ride back there )

I have the stock pocket underneath the radio, so once I get mine installed you'll be able to see how it looks.

eli