In reply to:

I had considered making my wrx indiglo

whatever floats your boat I suppose most people get the phantom autometer guages because 1) they are cheap, and 2)they match the stock white faced guages, unfortunately they do not light up the same as our stock guages (the light coming through the numbers) but instead light up from the back then reflected onto the front of the guage, I'm not a fan of it, but heck, like I said, they're cheap.

yeah that'd be cool to see some pics of the smoke lens, I've got a friend with a silver WRX wagon that has the smoked lens but he's too lazy to take pics (ha ha ha, actually he's just waiting till he gets his install fully complete)

I've got nothing to offer from the empeg install (still pending) but http://thetwin314.mine.nu/pics/turbo/ but here's my pics from my turbo install (forgot the camera during the actual install doh) I wish that the S-AFC had a green face on it, or I could swap it out, oh well, should look cool with it and the empeg down there.

eli