Sorry guys... been pretty busy lately. The install is going well except for the detour we hit when trying to install the Infinity fronts. I had to order a special mount from Crutchfield so that will be here tomorrow. Other than that everything went quite well.

I took some quick snapshots tonight to show what I've done so far. It's a mess because I see no good reason to put the entire car back together until I finish the install and get the Infinitiys installed.

Here's the link to all the pics:
http://216.242.153.40/images/empeg_install/

Here's a pic of the empeg in the Impreza Dash:

Here's a pic of the inside of the sled (notice the screws that are holding it to the stock mounts):

Here's a pic of the amps in the trunk:

Here is the stealth (not so much right now) subeesound subwoofer mounts. These are mounted to the right and left sides of the car in the back seat:

Here's is the panel that will cover stealth mounts. Notice the black center (it's actually a grill), which replaces the stock fabric (that needs to be cut out to make room for this):

That's all for now. I'll post more pics when I get them. But the system sounds pretty damn good so far just using the subs and the stock speakers.

-Nick