You don't seem to have anything to say, yet you think you do. That is my point. The other people on this board are too nice to call you out by name (it's been done pseudo-anonymously before), and I was, but I'm tired of holding my tongue. The vast majority of your posts are very self-serving -- you remind me of the bad comic who laughs at his own jokes while no one else does. I'm not interested in what you have to say because you have nothing useful or interesting to offer; at least you haven't shown me that you do, and you've racked up quite a few posts. And I didn't say that you didn't want to hear others' opinions, but it's true that you seem to only want to hear them so that you can either reassure your own unreasonable self-assuredness, or merely end up backpedalling.

I'm not really interested in this pissing match. It's pointless and only serves my own base interests, but I was tired of not saying anything. I just really wish that I had a plonk file.

And it's not at all obvious to me what ``Yz33d'' means. Maybe I'm just not up on 31337-sp33k, but google returns no references to ``yz33d'', and the only references it has to ``yzeed'' are in Arabic languages, and given your earlier stated prejudices against American aliens, I'm going to guess that that is not an appropriate etymology.

By the way, ``Your point is hypocritical ...''.