I was looking through your FAQ at the list before before the descriptions and obviously they weren't the exact strings used on the menu.

Why is this list handier? You want to click the hijackmenu multiple times while trying to stuff a bunch of items into config ini? Meanwhile dealing with the time-out... Or would you rather have a convenient list to just copy and paste?

I did mention that some of your items didn't show defaults, sorry I haven't replied again mentioning which ones. I have been meaning to though. The FAQ is really good, but it doesn't replace a more manual-like document for someone new. I pretty much know how to use everything in there now, but for reference purposes a nice table is always valuable. When you have the chance, you should probably also go over your table entries and make sure their descriptions are always in the same format and that you show the defaults in the same location within each cell. Sometimes you mention the default in the middle of a paragraph.

The table where you mention the .LETTER modifiers isn't that clear. Again, I know what they all do, but I felt a few of them could use some definition/explanation text to help anyone trying to learn how to use Hijack. I'll make an effort some time soon and send you some mail with exactly what I'm talking about.

The "Detail" button name does exactly the same thing as the "Info" code for me. If this isn't the correct behaviour then something's up. "Detail.L" brings up the Detail screen, but that isn't possible to stuff directly into a popup. Everything I wrote to Mark about the buttons is accurate at the time of writing (running Hijack 213). So make sure you're not actually using Detail.L while telling me it's working for you.

Bruno