Jesus, Bruno... If you've got some kind of beef, Mark's got an email address... What's the point of you guys arguing about this crap here? "Take it outside, fellas."

I personally think the Hijack font looks *nothing* like the player font. Nothing!!!! I'm the only person who's been stupid enough to actually rip the player font (for the trivia game), and that was because I didn't know you had already done so much work with it at the time.

Yeah, maybe Mark's been showing some attitude lately, and maybe it's a good thing... To be honest, he puts more work into Hijack than we've seen from the Empeg development team lately. He's fixing bugs in their code, offering to provide "workaround" features that the dev team won't agree to do, etc.

Yeah, the Empeg team is busy with other secret projects, and the Empeg is no longer their meal ticket. So I can't blame them for not having time to work on our beloved software. Hell, the guy who created the damn thing "isn't allowed to touch the player code" anymore. (Yes, I know that was facetious.)

So when I see someone like Mark who as as much time and effort to put into the player, I'm willing to tolerate a little bit of attitude, and, as you've said, egocentricism. That's fine by me. He's got incredible skills and he's putting them to use on a product that we all love. I'll take the occasional release with horizontal menus and the occasional curt response on the BBS if it means a better product. In this whole deal, I think you'e the one who's been confrontational here.

Oh, great. I just went to the Hijack page so I could take a look at the kernel patch to help matthew_k out, and I see that Mark has pulled it down because of this little spat. If this is some dick-waving contest, I hope you guys can just measure up and bury the hatchet. I personally think you're making a lot out of nothing, Bruno... I wish I could support you on this, but I think you're going on a rampage and creating an issue when there is none.

But now it's definitely an issue, because the software's been yanked.

Sigh.