It seems to me that you have a particular statement to drive home, however, your statement is not a valid argument against my argument but is instead, a statement of its very own. However, by reading my argument and reading things that I never said, or intended to create a different argument to make your statement clearer, you're effectively serving yourself and not arguing my original line of logic. For example:

This is what I've mostly been arguing about, and based on what you've said afterwards, I'm guessing that you didn't word this correctly for the point you were making. I gathered from this statement that you thought an artist would release a single album with a greater number of songs just because it was possible.

Your statement above seems to imply that at some point I stated that artists would want to release a single album with 10,000 songs say. However, if you check all the posts I made in this thread, I never, ever, EVER stated this. You invented this in order to serve your own statement, hence it is a self serving argument. I'll imagine that every statement I made about releasing a uber-CD will also have "record company" nearby. Also I used uber-CD to describe the concept in the beginning to emphasize that it is not a single cd, a single release or album by a single artist but rather a higher order CD that encompasses many other CD's (hence, uber-CD).

Calvin "annoying, aren't I?"