Yeah, we're up to 88 docks total now (including those already shipped), and I also need to enter myself into the queue for at least three Works models. Plus two or three others for "special" purposes .. I'm thinking of raffling one off at the Euro-meet this summer..

I have purchased a total of 100 docking connectors plus sufficient pins for that many, and most of the other components are easier to restock than those. Fans are an issue -- cheaper in quantity, and 85 of them have been purchased already in two lots. I think that when I run out of those, I'll stop making docks.

However, people are welcome to order more docks beyond the current "limit", -- I'll gladly add you to the list, but there's no guarantee you'll get one (beyond the first 90 or so). If sufficient back-orders pile up, then I'll do another quantity order of parts and make another batch. I think at least 25 (and preferably 50) would be necessary to reorder stuff.

I have over 100 sets of the more difficult MDF parts already machined -- those are the really time-consuming items, due to the number of steps and the precision required of them.

Cheers!