peter:
Oh yeah, I forgot. the third reason I didn't upgrade earlier was because the beta versions were always changing so much (it seemed). I wanted to get a final version, learn it, and get really good with it. I seem to remember that the Seek Tool was being redone between every beta and I thought, "Dang, if I have to relearn the software after each beta, I'll get so confused." So, while I knew the software was stable, I just didn't want to confuse my small brain.

Tony:
>I think it's a double standard to panic about bugs after the product goes final

Yes it is and I'm sorry. I actually didn't consider the menu functionality to be a bug. I just figured that was the design. So, by starting this thread, I was inquiring about the logic behind the menu design so I could learn it and become fluent with the front panel like I was in 1.03. Yes, the horse has had a pint or two, so I'm just trying to figure out where he went rather than get him back.