Okay, here's a vote for a bad song which dovetails nicely into a discussion I wanted to have a couple weeks ago

HA! I knew you couldn't let this one lie!

I like Tai Shan, in fact I think "Hold Your Fire" is a great album end to end and it’s one of my Desert Island picks.

To continue your digression of a digression, I can't think of a single Rush song I would classify as "bad", but ones I wouldn't want coming up regularly on my Empeg (in no certain order):

"Cinderella Man", "Nobody's Hero", "I Think I'm Going Bald", "Rivendell" (like the song alright, it's just too slow to mix in with any other rock), "In The End", 1/2 the songs off the first album and most of off Vapor Trails. There are probably others, but these are, in my opinion, the weakest. Actually, now that I think of it I’d have to lump “Tai Shan” in with “Rivendell” if I’ve got a mix of Rock going: It’s too slow to be interspersed with more upbeat stuff. Still, I like it when I’m playing the album through.

In a similar thread (weak songs by great bands), I can’t stand “Black Hole Sun.” I don’t know why because I really like Soundgarden, but it just drives me nuts. I also realize I’m probably the only person who feels this way.