After the firesale, the influx of new users made me quit reading the board for a few months... not because of the quality of the posts, but the quantity. As it is it's STILL hard to keep up with all the posts on this board on a daily basis, though it's finally starting to slow. I know two people personally who no longer come here simply because they didn't have time to keep up with all the posts. It would suck to create a new wave of people posting in the other forums. On top of that, the more people we have the more chance of trolls messing around in the other foums. We've been VERY lucky to only have a few in the history of this BBS, and i'd hate to see it go down the drain because of trolls. Yes, i'm being very pessimistic and wanting to hold on to the past and all that... but seriously, how many people on here comment every week that this is the best board on the web... EVAR. Why even CHANCE farking that up??

Just had another pessimistic thought.... we'd have a ton of new people with Karma's who probably never heard of the empeg, and would start to get interested in buying them and taking up all of our spare parts! hahah.