I'm a programmer, and I hate it when people do this, but be prepared for a report of many bugs all at once:

With jemplode 69, I tried adding a new file and got this:

Unable to write [FIDLocalFile: title = file.mp3; fid = 108480] back to the device.

Two things - my last sync was with the regular emplode, which I haven't used in years. I tried it because after adding a Tribe Called Quest album using jemplode, the player had a bad db build and when I tried to connect using jemplode it just hung on Updating Interface and the memory usage was spinning wildly out of control.

So I tried using regular emplode, and it added the new album beautifully. Since then though, when I connect using v69 of jemplode, instead of Playlists, the tree shows "A Tribe Called Quest" on the left pane. Weird stuff.

Also, I'm pretty low on space on the player - jemplode estimates 294 megs free. If that is off, maybe it's running out of space, but this is the first file it's trying to add, so it seems unlikely that jemplode's estimate would be 294 megs off.

Thanks again for jemplode, it's a great app and it has been serving me well for years now!

Jon