I just tried running jemplode and adding the album again and it's working this time. I'll try adding some more and see if I can reproduce it.

re: spiraling out of control on the Updating Interface step: This happened with v68, not 69. I realized after emplode fixed it that I probably should have put my empeg out on the net and emailed you to connect to it yourself. If I ever reproduce that you better believe I'll do that next time.

Quote:
So you're saying the root playlist is not there and there's an album name instead? So you can't see anything in the tree at all? What in the world is THAT?

My tree is fine, like it contains the root of my playlists, it's just not called Playlists anymore, but instead it's now named A Tribe Called Quest. It's quite peculiar but harmless to me. I took a screenshot for you - http://www.slothy.com/jemplode.jpg

*note* I actually have my playlist separated into Artists and Genres, those aren't copies of the jemplode ones, those are just the names of my playlists.

Let me know if you want me to put my empeg on the net tonight and I can email you the IP so you can connect yourself if that would help.

Jon

Edited by slothy (28/09/2004 23:19)