Quote:
So on the rollup tag values, yeah it is a "feature", but I debated whether i would add it into non-soup playlists or not. I'll make that an option.

So it's mandatory in v69? Okay, I'll wait for this to become optional.

Quote:
As far as sorting, you should probably use Playlist Properties=>Set Sort Tag instead of Set Playlist Order. I'll check out Set Playlist Order and see what it might be doing. Incidentally, I don't think Set Playlist Order ever supported secondary sort keys (at least I didn't write support in -- you may have been able to do some trick to make it happen ,but it was definitely a side-effect).

What does "Set Sort Tag" do? I shied off this because I thought it might persist and interfere with later hand-edits or additions. But if it's not a persistent thing, then how does it differ from "Set Playlist Order"?

What I mean by secondary sort keys is that sorting in turn on two different tags (by selecting the corresponding headers in the list display) gave that effect - any items that sort equal on the current key remained sorted (with respect to each other) according to the previous key. That's no longer the case.