Every time I edit a track or playlist, all its ancestor playlists get "Various" for artist, album, genre and year. I understand that this is supposed to be some kind of feature, but I think it's a real pain. How do I turn this off?

Also, sorting is no longer stable. In other words, if I sort a playlist on (say) Genre, I'll get all the Ambient followed by all the Black Metal followed by all the Classical and so on (yes, I have eclectic tastes!). So far, so good. But when I select "Set Playlist Order", I get a different sequence to what's displayed (though still Ambient, Black Metal, Classical, ...). This is a problem because if I then sort by, say, Year, the Genre no longer acts as a secondary key - within each year, the genres are now all jumbled up.

I think that sorting should use the current display order as a fallback when two items compare equal on the relevant field; this would solve the above.

This is a regression since v55 (though that seemed to use playlist position rather than display order as a fallback, so you needed to "Set Playlist Order" at each step to get working secondary and tertiary sorts).