Look, the election will soon be over. A ton of the posts lately have been politically minded and rightfully so this close to an important election. But the Right/Left-bashing is really sad and pathetic. If you disagree with someone that's fine, but posting pages of diatribe about your how your personal beliefs are somehow *above* anothers is just tiresome.

No one here knows my political beliefs (well, maybe Tony after knowing me for 20 years, but he's prolly guessing right now, too), and I respect peoples right to disagree vehemently with any of my personally held beliefs, but when I see senseless ramblings and what looks like real *hatred* (not just violent disagreement) expressed here, it really turns me off to what I'm told is a relatively smart community.

I had to avoid this board years ago because of all the anti-american rhetoric that was being spouted, and now I'm going to avoid it again because of the lack of respect being shown to other members. It's sad and, I think, uncalled for.

Flame away...I won't be here to hear it.