Quote:
As a citizen of another country, I'm a little pissed off at the US political system, specifically that the rest of the world has no say in who becomes the US president. I mean, the US is so open to controlling the political atmosphere in other countries, at the very least, and moving specific people in and out of power at the other end... It's only fair other countries get a say on who the world's supreme commander is, right?

I've been watching ABC for the past few hours. The electoral voting is a bizarre practice. But even more bizarre is Bush leading the popular vote. Wow. Campaigning to ban Gay marriage has sure paid off. Or perhaps it was promoting Cousin and Sibling marriage? It's a close call all around, and to me that just paints a bleaker picture of the US and (obviously) close to half its residents.

In the end I suppose it's all about picking one puppet over another. It's just that Kerry's ventriloquist is so much better.

Bruno

OK, come to the US and campaign for your candidate, or send millions of dollars.

Apparently our processes are working since we are the disputed world champs.

I’m shocked it wasn’t a landslide in Kerry’s favor. Guess the squeaky wheel didn’t get the grease, I’m glad.

I’m also glad the term marriage is being tightly defined and not…

Marrage – A union between a person or persons or anything(s) person(s) can screw.

Let’s call the above definition a Civil Union and all move on.