http://empegbbs.com/ubbthreads

Slright, just moved to a rehab facility. The schedule is definately more loaded than at the hospital, but still fairly much open time - that changes over time though, sccording to my "cellmates" We're also expected to do alot more ourselves (as part of the rehab)than at the ospital.

Getting a good feeling about this from the members of the staff I've spoken to so far.

Had a blastlast friday, first a visit to my place of work, met the co-workers (decidedly not cow-orkers) and talked a lot. Then Xmas party with the company where I'm employed and met the colleagues (which happens rare enough even normally as most of us work as consultants outside our "home"-office)
Good food, nice climate "hiwattage daylight bulbs and 33 centigrade called for sunglasses indoors on a swedish winter night and prompted the question: "where's the poool()20041213

Slright, just moved to a rehab facility. The schedule is definately more loaded than at the hospital, but still fairly much open time - that changes over time though, sccording to my "cellmates" We're also expected to do alot more ourselves (as part of the rehab)than at the ospital.

Getting a good feeling about this from the members of the staff I've spoken to so far.

Had a blastlast friday, first a visit to my place of work, met the col-workers and talked a lot. Then Xmas party with the company where I'm employed and met the colleagues (which happens rare enough even normally as most of us work as consultants outside our "home"-office)
Good food, nice climate "hiwattage daylight bulbs and 33 centigrade called for sunglasses indoors on a swedish winter night and prompted the qyestion: "where's the poool"
as well as fun(mmore enthusiastic than good) karaoke. My voce isn't up to anything much other than punk, so a couple of old swedish punk classics were heard...

Back at the hospital around 00.30 in the morning/night, through the emergency room, as all other entrances are locked at night...

Lot's of fun!

Hand is slowly progressing - pressing it into service as muh as possible - can make it type a character or two, but it's still very much hit'n'miss as to what key actually gets hit... need
more strewngth in the fingers and wrist and back of the hand.( Better coordination/control wouldn't hurt either) "
as well as fun(mmore enthusiastic than good) karaoke. My voice isn't up to anything much other than punk, so a couple of old swedish punk classics were heard...

Back at the hospital around 00.30 in the morning/night, through the emergency room, as all other entrances are locked at night...

Lot's of fun!

Hand is slowly progressing - pressing it into service as muh as possible - can make it type a character or two, but it's still very much hit'n'miss as to what key actually gets hit... need
more srewngth in the fingers and wrist and back of the hand. Better coordination/control wouldn't hurt either:/