Quote:

I can tell you that in 2000, my first trip over the Atlantic, I visited Stockholm and Gothenburg, and the thing which disappointed me at first was seeing McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut and 7-Eleven. Damn cultural exports. 7-Eleven seems to be at least forgivable.

Interesting, 7-11 would probably be on top of a"dislike most of the above" list.
True. From what I've heard, the situation in Stockholm is rather silly, with in some crossings a7/-11 on each of the 4 corners... but very few survive w/o bancrupcy longer than a 9-12 months, despite the owners putting in insane hours... while the franchise owner gets their money each month anyway. And totally killed off the "Pressbyrå" kiosks and independent small stores.
Gothenburg hasn't "evolved" quite that far - yet. nd I've found the McD salads to be quite OK! No Big Macs, fries etc since early april - been to McD once though: El Maco, carrots and Sprite light.:) But generally I used to prefer BK burgers but McD fries No fan of thick bottomed pizza - want it thin... Have cut back seriously on the pizza intake as as well, upped the thai intake though
In sddition to the 40 kg Ilost according to plan - had just stabilized at the target weight when this crap happened , I lLost another 10kg during the first 3 weeks in hospital - probably some muscle but also a fair bit of water due to the medication (diuretics ?). I've always held a fair bit of water - always had quite low impedance readings on the scale at the gym. visited th girls at the gym last Sunday - first time ever I've had a "normal" impedance reading according to them.
75.5 kg, 12.something% fat - is somewhat on the low side, for the first time in maaannyy years...
Might pick up some of it again over the holidays, but I'll try to keep most of any gain to be muscle