Quote:
not something you want to do in Amsterdam. The water in the canals is something you prefer to keep outside...

I hear you - I'm now well below the weight where I stopped using it - will have to look into the status and exact whereabouts - might drag it along anyway...
Quote:
Well you can always surf the wake of the (hundreds of) sightseeing tourist boats

Pretty much what I figured... or maybe plaing in the surf on the Atlantic coast...
Quote:
an outboarder is more my style... add some cold cathode lights and we can cruise in pimpin' style

Quote:
Ahh, yes. Especially through the Red Light District in the evening. Now I just have to find a waterproof case (and amp) fro the empeg

If 40isg watts/channel is enough and you don't insist on audiophile quality, I have a Pyramid amp that is expendable... and a Karma might be an easier object to waterproof than an empeg...

Beats an old workmate -he, his brother and a crate of beer drifted ca 3km down Mölndalsån in an inflatable dinghy - on a stretch that widens from a glorified ditch to maybe 6-7 neters through parts of the Liseberg amusement park here in Gothenburg into the centre of town. Crate now empty, they let the air out and took a tram home