Quote:
How much did you spend on your TV? Without including the price of your TV, it's not a fair comparison.

Regarding the TV, it is a variable cost, one likely to only to come up divided between a few generations of consoles, and used for non game activity.

The PSP brings back an unwelcome tradition in handhelds, higher prices. The PSP retail is much higher then the norm, a practice Sega tried twice with the Game Gear and Nomad. Games on the PSP are also higher then traditional handheld games have been, while being released on cheeper media.

Quote:
I don't like the concept of the stylus. I find it hard to believe that it's easy to poke at the screen quickly with one hand while holding it in the other, especially with fast games like Metroid is liable to be. I just think that it's an inapproprate controller, though I understand where they're coming from. It's an interesting innovation, I just don't think that it works.

Metroid is not designed to be played with a stylus. It is designed to be used with the thumb piece on the wrist strap, thus allowing you to slide your thumb along the screen for control. WarioWare on the other hand is a stylus game.

*edited to clarify price part*