Yeah, I did find it sees the photos, but will not play back the movies. Seems silly for a Sony Camera and Sony Handheld to not work togther 100%, but it seems thats the norm for any large company. The pictures are very slow to access at the 5 megapixel size, and the PSP aparently does not make any attempt to save a thumbnail or smaller image. In one way I appreciate not cluttering things up, but it also makes for a slow and ultimatly pointless feature. It's easier to just show pictures back on the 2 inch LCD on the camera, and playback movies there.

Mercury is indeed a lot of fun (beyond the long load times for no good reason). The game was supposed to come with a tilt sensor though, but that got scrapped until they see what the success of the game is.

I got a decent bit of use out of my PSP while on vacation at E3, but I'm finding it sits collecting dust most days at home. It's a shame to see, but the device to me does not live up to any of the non game hype it gets, and so it serves one purpose, to play games on the go. I was hoping to see at least some useful media purpose out of it.