Quote:
Perhaps the problem lies more in how you are carrying it.

Oh, I'm certain that was it.

In this case, I happened to have it in the same pocket with my key-wallet. The key-wallet is about the same size and shape as the camera. They fit nicely against each other there in my pocket.

The problem is that the key-wallet bulges in the middle, and the camera's LCD was facing the bulge. I played some motion driving simulator games at GameWorks today, and I'm certain it broke when the game tilted to the right and I slid against the side of the game and the key wallet's central bulge pushed up against the center of the LCD and caused it to flex and crack.

If i'd merely carried it turned round the other way, or had the foresight to put it in the other pocket, I would have had no grief today.

But GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. COME THE FUCK ON. This shit is supposed to be carried in a pocket. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY MAKE THEM SO FUCKING SMALL? THE WHOLE REASON TO BUY A CAMERA THIS SMALL IS TO CARRY IT IN YOUR POCKET.

If I was gonna put the thing in a pelican case I would have bought a big fucking camera.