I'm looking for a better chicken.

In this case, I happened to have my egg for breakfast this morning in my back pocket with my chinese throwing stars. The chinese throwing stars are about the same size and shape as the egg. They fit nicely against each other there in my pocket.

The problem is that the chinese throwing stars have sharp edges, and the egg's shell was facing the edges. I got in my car to drive to work today, and I'm certain it broke when my butt tilted to the right and I slid against the side of the seat and the chinese throwing stars' edges pushed up against the center of the egg shell and caused it to flex and crack.

If i'd merely carried it in a proper egg container, or had the foresight to hard boil it, I would have had no grief today.

But GIVE ME A #%@&ING BREAK. COME THE #%@& ON. This &#!% looks like it's made to be carried in a pocket. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY MAKE THEM SO #%@&ING SMALL? THE WHOLE REASON TO BUY AN EGG THIS SMALL IS TO CARRY IT IN YOUR POCKET.

If I was gonna put the thing in an egg crate I would have bought a whole #%@&ing chicken.

Edited per jbjorgen's request -wfaulk

Edited by wfaulk (09/08/2006 16:47)