I really hope Tony or Hugo are readinbg this

HELP!!!!

OK, so I decide to pull the unit because when BestBuy installed it, they hid the Seriel Port connector *grrrr* So I test the unit and it runs, I pull it out, and it doesn't run. In the process of checking this, I see that not only was the seriel port hidden but it looks like they servered the connection and re-wired the sled *double GRRRRR*

So I drive over to BestBuy and rip them a new a-hole and tell them to look at it and fix it. They look at it for an hour and give me insite into what may be wrong. Alas, I will never let them touch the unit again. Here is what it looks like. Everything seems connected except the Orange Ignition Sensor Switch and the Blue Amplifier remote power on. Now they are connect to the car properly but they are pulled from the sled.

Now for the question, what position numbers do these wires plug into? I think that may be what is preventing the unit from powering up. I am tempted to just order a new sled and re-wire it myself but I don't want to wait a week for the sled to arrive. Best Buy is trying to blame the unit but I don't believe them. They also want to blame the amp for power squeels. Anyways, I will try to re-wire the sled first and them go from there.

HELP!!!! Want to get this done before the sun goes down!!!