Now they are connect to the car properly but they are pulled from the sled. Now for the question, what position numbers do these wires plug into? I think that may be what is preventing the unit from powering up.

Yes, that is likely what happened. Some of the connectors went out with less-than optimal crimps, and the wires have been sometimes known to pull out of the sled accidentally. It might not have been the installer's fault (although it could have been, we may never know).

Your best bet is to completely un-install the sled and carefully repair the faulty connector at a workbench. After you're sure all the connections are properly soldered and solid, then re-install the sled.

Both the amp remote and the ignition wire must be connected correctly in order for the unit to function properly, as well as the constant-power wire. As long as you are familiar with the "industry standard" ways of hooking up car stereos, you should be all right.

The only problem is that I'm having trouble locating documentation on the Mark2 pinouts. There's a list of Mark1 pinouts at the developer site, but those won't do you any good. I know the Mark2 pinouts were posted here on the BBS recently, I'm just having trouble locating the post right now. Anyone else have them?