This is great! Now we can have an empeg alliance! If you're bored at work, log in and build some stuff. Then if you get a chance at night, log in and build some more stuff. Doesn't take much time (until you're addicted).

I'm at (-249|-49) as FireFox31. If anyone needs a resource boost, send me a message and I can send some down. If anyone attacks you, let me know and I will crush them.

Here are some tips:
Read the building, troop, and game info at help.travian.com. Take note of buildings' and troops' prerequisites.

New players can not be attacked for ~7 days. Use that time to build resources and get Barracks and an Embassy.

With an Embassy, you can join an alliance. If you're in an alliance, would-be attackers may leave you alone for fear of counter attack.

It's good to be Gauls. People leave them alone because they have Trappers. Romans are easy to play as. I know nothing about Tutons. Sorry, should have said this earlier.

Watch your neighbors every few days. Some may be inactive (no population growth for a few days). Some may be very active and may pose a threat.

I created a "Travian calculator" in Excel which can help plan what resources you need to get the troops/buildings you want. It's not perfect, but I'll post it here soon.

This is going to be fun!