I'm quitting Travian. I have become more addicted to the point where it's effecting my life and work more than I'd like. For years, I promised myself that I'd never play Everquest or World of Warcraft because I knew how addictive they'd be. I never knew Travian could be the same way, but with my avarice for maximum utilization and Travian's constantly ticking clock, this may be worse than those other games ever could.

I offer my account to whomever among you would play it best (yes, account transfer is legal). Who could manage the alliance, reaching out to form new confederations, find new members, and excite the current members into taking positions? Who could maintain the raiding schedules presented by opportunity, develop the army that the groundwork has been laid for, and maintain the advantage (or facade of it) to keep the neighbors at bay?

Screen captures of my villages and troops are included (which doesn't do justice to the building levels).

I will keep playing until we decide, here, who will take it. Maybe you'll abandon your old village, or give it to a newer player like vesuvius. What do you all think?