lectric: Wow, the culture points alone to create those villages is astounding. You must have Town Halls all over the place. It's fun being the biggest.

How could it be hard to spend? Can't you keep upgrading weapons and armor, walls and residences, trade offices and marketplaces in every village? What about great barracks and great stables?

While sitting two accounts with 8 villages, the most intense task was moving resources between villages to avoid overflow and ensure constant building. Every time I logged in, I had every merchant in the empire traveling somewhere or offering resources on the market.

BAKup: Good work against FADA. They are massive. They seem so solemn and steadfast, like they would crush anyone without saying a word.

If only I could write an AI to play Travian for me, using my methods. That's the only way I'll ever see clay production and praetorians again.