Not sure why you put that in spoiler tags smile

I understand the depth of field issues with 3D, and that is certainly part of it, but that's not entirely what I was having difficulty with. It's like I had to strain a little bit to make it 3D. It wasn't just an adjustment, it's like I had to force it. And when I got back out into the real world it was very strange to adjust.

It's just not a feeling I'm going to want at home.

I did have one logic issue with the film, though. It involves the ending so I'll put it in spoiler tags:
Click to reveal..
The other scientist guy (can't remember his name, he's the tall, lanky, odd looking guy who fought with Sully at the end). Well, during the battle, his avatar is shot, which sends him back to the trailer and gasping for breath like he was having a heart attack. I'm fine with all that, I guess, they never really defined that if you died in your avatar you just plain died. What I have an issue with is that at the end of the movie, when we see all the humans being sent back, he's there in his avatar. So were they somewhat unkillable when in their avatars? Could they just fix the bodies up and go back in them? I kinda wanted more rules about that.