Originally Posted By: drakino
Originally Posted By: Dignan
And lastly, the whole movie was great right up until the credits. Then Cameron felt the need to splash AVATAR up on the screen in giant bold letters, which seemed super cheesy to me. But then it got worse, with the song that played over the end credits. That song is horrible. Ugh.

Up till the end, the movie had no title presented, nor any credits. The movie just starts. At some point it needs to be displayed.

Hmm, hadn't noticed that. Still, it seemed very cheesy to me in the way it was done. And nobody can convince me that the music over the end credits was good. Ugh. At the very least, it felt very out of keeping with the rest of the movie. I would have preferred more orchestral stuff.

I forgot to mention one of the biggest problems with 3D: glasses. I reiterate what I said in the other thread: I will not adopt 3D until I don't have to wear glasses of any kind. I got Lasik so I wouldn't have to wear glasses anymore. I'm sure the ones we'll have for home theaters will be much nicer, but I just don't want to wear them.