Originally Posted By: tonyc
It's not really a "Fall" show, but Breaking Bad continues to be the best drama on TV, and despite starting out a bit slow this season, has been flat-out phenomenal the last few weeks. Too bad the season will end in a month or so.

I haven't really talked to anyone else about this since everyone else I know that watches is still one or more seasons behind. I completely agree though. It's gotten back to great where it had been "meh" after the first episode of the season. I still think they could do with a little tightening of some scenes. The one a few eps back right at the start where Jesse was playing the shooter was a bit long. I know what the writers were going for, but it just made me feel impatient/bored. Likewise the episode where Jesse first started having the huge "parties" - I could see the point, but it was boring.

I'll also be tuning in to the new season of Hung and the premiere of Homeland (Damien Lewis and Claire Danes)

Quote:
We also need to finish Season 2 of Archer so we can start watching in quasi-real time.

DAMN, I didn't now it was coming back already. Sweet.

Mad Men is another show that will only come back in 2012 - very much looking forward to it as well.

Does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy? Care to give a brief (non-spoiler) synopsis of what it's about and what shows one might compare it to?

Edited by hybrid8 (15/09/2011 15:53)