Ok, so not trying any new shows yet- nothing looks compelling to me.

Fringe I've been really enjoying (though I still haven't seen the latest episode). I like Lincoln and it's cool that he's been more involved. I liked the whole "Profiler tries to catch himself as a serial killer" plot, though the execution was weaker than the idea promised. Still, fun episodes. Will be nice when they get the Peter stuff resolved though.

Saw the first episode of "The Walking Dead"- other than ending on an obvious emotional sucker punch, I thought it was excellent and am really enjoying the show.

House I'm enjoying more this season than I have the last two- I never minded Cuddy, but I think the show may be stronger with her gone?

And I'm still watching CSI. And actually, I like Ted Danson on it. Maybe I'm just crazy, but his quirkiness seems to fit a lot better than Lawrence Fishburn's brooding. Grissom was quirky- I just think it fits the show better.

By the way- on Netflix I caught the 3 episode show "Sherlock" (I assume it was British). Did anyone else catch this? I thought it was pretty awesome and hope they make more.

Edited by JeffS (19/10/2011 15:41)