The second half of Breaking Bad's season was definitely stronger than the first. All in all I quite liked the season and would probably have only significantly altered 2 episodes, one of which I already mentioned (the Jesse party episode).

I saw some speculation on TV.com about what this finale could possibly be leading up to for next season. If it pans out, it makes some sense to end on a somewhat low key. It's been pretty much some type of cliff hanger at the end of previous seasons. We'll see how it goes next fall as it's supposedly going to be the last.

I'm going to check out Grimm on NBC, but it's obvious that at least one fairy-tale based show is going to be axed before the season is out - the other show which I can't even remember the name for ATM, premieres on ABC next week.

Oh, BTW, I didn't know (until tonight) that Free Agents was a remake of a UK original (which only aired a single 6 episode series in 2009): http://www.channel4.com/programmes/free-agents

And lastly, does anyone happen to know the name of the song (and performer) of the song used in the last scene of episode 4? The scene before the last commercial break and credits, not the mini-scene after the credits that NBC is so fond of using in the comedies.

Edited by hybrid8 (14/10/2011 02:31)