I revert. I cannot and do not accept this bug anymore. My g-friend got hit by it. I was under the impression it got fixed with 10 or does only happen very very seldom, but it happend three times on the weekend, again, and it happened while she was in the car without me and without having the proper 'instructions'.

What I'm doing in 'emergency' situations like this, I pull off the whole thing.
I can't afford to have my new sub blown by the Empge AGAIN (it blew one already). Come one guys. This is nothing anyone wants. I cannot give my car to my g-friend or anyone since I don't want to explain to her what to do in emergency situations with the CAR RADIO. And I don't want to explain it again with every software release ("OK, it might be save to listen to music now, I think these guys fix the volume thing now, you know, I'm on *10* now...but hey, if it is happening to you AGAIN just PULL OUT the radio real quick, here is how....but promise me NOT to thow it out of the window...or, better do so so we get rid of the problem once and forever.") Belive that. There are not only nerds and geeks like us around in the world which tolerate things like that. Just imagine if EMPEG would be SONY, what would you think would happen ? And, if you think about that on U.S. cars there is a printing on the back-mirror needed on how to OPERATE IT since someone has been sued for that, then empeg is a big candidate for that (not that I like that U.S. practice to sue everyone for everything, but you SELL that thing there - personally, I wouldn't because of that).

I'm tolerated to replace my sub cause of the volume bug (@ my cost) once. I will not tolerate it again, and for sure I will not tolerate if someone else who is driving my car gets into trouble because of that.

Any, who is guarantee us that this story does not continue witht he MKII ? If this does not continue with the MKII I think it should be treated as a bug fix. You wouldn't be the first company who would provide hardware upgrades to customers since 'revision one' is buggy. Please consider that, at least for the guys who cannot get around the volume bug. I'm p****d!

Thanks anyways - I still think it's a great thing and you are great guys but hey. Jo.