Something tells me you'll see something like this in the next few days (hint, hint).

Excellent. I was hoping someone was working on that. I saw Mark's post hinting that someone should write such an animal, but I haven't had time to play around with the new WAITMENU behavior just yet. Hopefully the new Hijack still works with the old method of binding so that I don't have to rewrite my apps for the new Hijack versions.

Anyway those instructions look good to me. I'd just add that if you don't have a developer image installed on your Empeg, none of that will work. I've had people write me asking why stuff doesn't work and it turns out they're running the consumer image of the software.

accept, I read your email this morning (sorry about the delay but Yahoo! cut off my POP3 access and I rarely check web-based email.) If you have the developer image on your Empeg, johnmcd3's instructions should work.

Justin, I have a feeling you're trying to install the questions on your root partition, which, by default, is formatted in such a way that it can only hold a certain number of files. Emptriv comes with ~20,000 questions. Better use a subdirectory of /drive0 as noted above.

If none of this works for you guys, let me know.