For those of you coming to the event, you will be pleased to know we have done a little deal with the manager of the hotel.

We have a block booking for all available rooms on Friday the 4th July, and Saturday the 5th July. No bookings have been made for the Sunday. There's a 10% rate reduction per person per night. What this means is, you will be paying E33 ( $30, GBP 22) per person per night, assuming you share a room. If you want a room on your own, there is an additional single occupancy fee to pay of E 19 ($16, GBP 12). One breakfast is included per room in the cost, so if two people in one room want a breakfast then you'll have to split the cost of another breakfast (E 6.95).

There are 22 double rooms reserved for our party. In the next few days there should be a website coming together to allow you to book. Please DON'T try to book directly with the hotel or you'll just confuse things: you will need to make your booking with me so that I can arrange the booking with the manager. You should note that the hotel bill is your personal responsibility. Bookings (via the website) must be made before the end of May: there will be NO exceptions to this - if you try to book after this date, then you may be out of luck.

I'll keep you all informed as there's more info - in the meantime, now's the time to make up your minds and get ready to reserve your seat!
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015