Don't hang around, folks!!!

Hey, Rob! I won't know until around 1 July (it is contingent on me remaining unemployed!) but I may try to come -- I'd try to change my ticket to Dublin (for a wedding) so that I fly earlier to Amsterdam, then make my way to Ireland afterwards.

In the inferior motive department, I wonder if this would be my chance to finish illuminated buttons #2? I know you'll be too busy during the meet, but I could maybe bring the display and leave it for later return or send it in advance to take home. or maybe Mark would be up for it?

Mark, I saw your itinerary (not in this thread, looks like). Looks great, and you got your Paris visit. You have probably already seen these, but you'd be a candidate for the Paris Visite subway/train pass. At ~40Eur for a 5-day "Zones 1-5" pass, it is only a money saver if you intend to visit outlying spots like Versailles, but it makes it incredibly easy to take RER to/from airport and ride the Metro/RER at will during your stay. You can buy passes at the RER station at CDG. Best subway in the world, IMO.

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.