Could everyone requiring a room, based on the rates in this previous posting, mail me at [email protected] to reserve a room. I would advise you get a shift on, as 5 rooms have already been booked out of a total of 21 available.

You need to make your reservation to me before the 30th May. After this, I can still make bookings but there will be no discount and the likelihood that the rooms are all gone is higher.

Please state if you want a room share, or a room on your own, with preferences (non-smoking, smoking, etc.). For sharers, please include a contact telephone number so that I can put you in touch with the person who you will be sharing with.

It will be first come, first served. If I receive more bookings than we have rooms, then I'll contact you to see if you would like to go over to a room share rather than be left without a room. Please state if you would be prepared to go over to a room share in case a single room is not available.

When I have all the bookings in I'll mail you with a confirmation and further details as I have them.

I'm sorry this is happening so late: various factors have conspired. The event IS on, and a number of the Cambridge staff will be coming. Planning and pricing is going on, and as stated there will be a website sometime soon for you to register on.

Don't hang around, folks!!!
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015